Black Friday and Cyber Monday are good for your wallet GivingTuesday is good for your soul
For full details on the topics, questions, and to learn more about the experts - click here
ALL TIMES EST
- 10 am - Planned Giving with Kimberley MacKenzie (Fundraising Executive) hosted by Dani Mailing
- 11 am – Integrated Campaigns with John Lepp (Agents of Good) hosted by Kimberley MacKenzie
- 12 pm – Major Giving with Gail Perry (Fired Up Fundraising) hosted by Beth Ann Locke
- 1 pm – Digital Storytelling with Vanessa Chase (Vanessa Chase & Co.) hosted by Clare McDowall
- 2 pm – Stewardship with Dan Blakemore (International House) and Shanon Doolittle (Doogooder) hosted by Beth Ann Locke
- 3 pm – Nonprofit Communications with Amy Sept (Nimbyist Communications) hosted by Clare McDowall
- 4 pm – Diverse Audiences with Krishan Mehta (Ryerson University) and Mazarine Treyz (Wild Woman Fundraising) hosted by Beth Ann Locke
- 5 pm – Social Media for Nonprofits with Clare McDowall (Socially Good) by herself!
- 6 pm – Monthly Giving with Sylvie Labrosse (Community Living Toronto) hosted by Dani Mailing
On December 3 Socially Good will be hosting an all-day Twitter conference - giving Canadian nonprofits, volunteers, and even donors - the chance to join twitter chats with experts from across North America.
Special thanks to good friends of Socially Good for helping pull this all together: